Saturday, December 15, 2012

Parent Resources


Original source:  http://www.melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com/

Kindergarten families my heart is saddened along with the rest of  our country as we mourn the loss of our most precious children and educators at Sandy Hook Elementary .  I know that children will express different emotions and express curiosity about the tragic event that happened in Connecticut.  Our school psychologist has provided the teachers with a resource on dealing with a crisis or trauma.   I think it will be helpful to kindergarten families during this time.  You can find more information at the National Association of School Psychologists.  Please contact me or any Watergrass Elementary Staff member if you have any questions, concerns or need to talk.  Give your children some extra squeezes this weekend too.

Here is another little quote I found that really touched my heart.  Hopefully it will help you too.

Original source:  http://theglamoroushousewife.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment