Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Get your calendars ready!


Today I sat with my fellow kindergarten teachers and began planning out the curriculum dates for the school year.  It's quite an overwhelming task. Thanks to collaboration, we were able to finish it up in a jiffy!

Here are some of the resources I used to create our team curriculum calendar.


Text-editable calendars from ANYTHING BUT PERFECT.  Super cute and easy to use! Calendars are also available for print under "FREEBIES".
http://anythingbutperfect.com/freebies/2012-calendars/


Thanks to Pinterest I found several examples on setting up curriculum calendars.  Its nice to see what other teachers are doing. . . and it helped me find a focus.  The author of this blog had some really great ideas!
Keeping it True in K-1-2

This is what I ended up with. . . I still have a few dates to add!

Have fun planning out your year!  Get started early and find a teacher friend (or friends) to work together on your calendars. This will save you time and help your workload once the school year gets started.


0 comments:

Post a Comment